Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Implement professional and career development of Qataris in the assigned directorates and departments in their operational areas (Doha, Mesaieed, Ras Laffan, Dukhan, and Offshore).
- Provide an internal advisory service for QP personnel regarding Quality Qatarization processes and ensure the implementation and maintenance of associated policy, practice and procedures.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent (e.g. HND with 5 years training and development experience) is essential.
- Possession of a Postgraduate Diploma in HR and/or Education or Training and Development is desirable.
- Knowledge of Workplace learning (WPL) systems would be beneficial along with an appropriate award in 'Workplace Assessment' would be desirable.
- Required to be fluent in English, with basic skills in Arabic an asset.
- Coaching Certification desirable.
- 8 years experience operating as a Human Resource generalist would be required.
- This experience should preferably be obtained in the Oil and Gas Industry but alternative experience in similar environments would be acceptable.
- GCC experience is desirable.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.