|Job Ref:||37958||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
The requirement is for Electric Systems(Hamilton Sunstrand)|
Experience in technical design of electronic products for aerospace applications including definition of detailed design tasks; Should be a highly motivated self starter with strong written and oral English communication skills and work well in a team environment.
Tasks will include:
• Requirement Analysis.
• Analog/Digital functional design.
• Electrical components selection.
• Schematics preparation.
• Input to PCB layout designer.
• Very good in Design support analysis such as :
4. Tolerance analysis
5. Power analysis
6. Signal Integrity analysis
7. Stability analysis.
• Involvement in DO-254 hardware cycle.
• Hardware board level verification(includes test procedure preparation and testing)
• Usage of DOORS for requirement management.
The candidate should be:
• Good in technical documentation
• Good in communication.
• Experience in the usage of simulation tools such as Pspice and mathcad.
Education BE/ME with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor of engineering in EEE/ECE with 3 - 5 years of exp