|Job Ref:||37980||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
This position is for the Engine and Environmental Control Systems Group at Global Engineering Center
•. Performs circuit design to meet the requirements
• Performs board level and system level testing
• Provides data required for performing trade-off studies and error budgeting for sub-systems
• Provides board layout guidelines to PCB designers
* Executes value engineering, new product introduction and production support projects
* Evaluates Design Alternatives and provide the best solution
* Extensively worked on Circuit Analysis and Simulation.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
o BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with at least 7+ years experience in hardware development
o Analog circuit design, Design and development experience with Control system design using Micro controllers, Op-amps circuits, Filter Design, Driver Circuits,
o Board design experience for high reliability controller electronics and power switching circuitry.
o Experienced with troubleshooting complex electronics
o Performs circuit simulation and Power/Timing analysis.
* Experience in Simulation & Modeling in Matab
* Design for Reliability and Analysis
o Experience on usage of Test and measurement equipment
o Experience in power supply design.
o Experience in design for DO-160, EMI.
o Experience in hardware development for Aerospace applications
o Experience in atleast one simulation, schematic entry and PCB design tool.
o Exposure to DO-254 standards.
BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with 7 years experience