|Job Ref:||37966||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
• Requirement is for Electric System Software Team |
• At least 6 to 8 years of experience
• Power PC experience.
• Proficiency with C language
• Interpret system requirements and decompose software requirements.
• Full life cycle embedded software development and verification experience: Requirements analysis through HW/SW integration & test
•Hands on experience with communication protocol like CAN, ARINC 429, RS232, RS422 etc.
• DO 178B/C - level A/B experience or Safety Critical Software development Environment (automotive / aerospace)
• Conduct informal/formal Hardware/Software Integration testing.
• Participation in artifact reviews
• Design manual and automated software requirement tests.
• Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
• Telelogic Synergy and Telelogic Doors tools familiarity.
• Work independently with Minimal support
• Troubleshooting Technical Problem and providing resolution
• Project planning/monitoring, Status reporting and execution
• Team Training and Mentoring.
• Technical interaction with Customer
• Participation in Audits
•• Experience with Board Support package is a plus
• Educational background.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/Computer science
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ computer science