the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead, coordinate the strategy and the execution of all supplier related activities for the build of the Global 7000 & 8000 green aircraft platform.
- Monitor and improve the supplier performance through governance, reviews such as - Supplier Management Reviews - monthly scorecards and improvement plans (recovery & get well).
- Manage the product change cycles and deliverables related to PCR & Commercial aspects.
- Manage Supplier relationship and overall Bombardier commercial strategy such as cost reduction activities for the Global 7000 & 8000.
- Manage daily contractual requirements execution such as multi aircraft sales, demo, flight tests, claims, etc.
- Understand the business relationship and dynamics between the suppliers and Bombardier.
- Monitors and identify gaps in the supplier performance.
- Propose containment.
- Identify corrective action and long term solution.
- Monitors recovery and sustained performance.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration or Operations management.
- You have a minimum of seven (7) year experience.
- You have a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
- You have a good analytical, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must.
- You have operational and financial management; legal terminology and legal interpretation of contracts are an asset.
- You understand the business relationship & dynamics between the Supplier and Bombardier. It will require rigorous monitoring in order to maintain or improve the supplier performance.
- You can negotiate non-recurring and recurring as part of the change management process and execute the contractual obligations (claims and multi-aircraft sales) will have a direct impact on cost and "go-gets".
- You have strong communication skills and good knowledge of material management / supply chain best practices are required role.
- You can communicate with suppliers, Procurement, Engineering, Programs, Finance, Logistic, Methods and Manufacturing at the Toronto site.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.