Tyco Integrated Fire & Security (TIFS) is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, sound, nurse call, integrated systems, portable extinguishers, and sprinklers systems. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future. |
We are currently looking for a Business Development, National Accounts Manager to join our team in British Columbia.
Responsible for leading business development activites targeting specific strategic accounts in various verticals (Banking, Government, Logistics, Property Management to name a few). Incumbent focuses on critical, large, complex high visibility, strategic or tactical accounts with a focus on growing our Fire & Security solutions and services by interfacing with various preferred vendor partners, and leveraging our extensive field organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizing expertise, consultative selling skills, strong relationships, structured marketing and sales plans and internal Tyco resources, target new clients, establish new business relationships.
- Anaylze market with leadership team and prepare and execute on market segmentation plans to focus on new customer acquisition within high potential growth areas.
- Develop and maintains marketing and account penetration plans to identify and secure new opportunities.
- Taking a lead role works very closely with senior leadership and in collaboration with local sales teams, participating in industry associations, professional organizations and affiliations, trade shows and events.
- Preparation and delivery of customer presentations, public service activities and communications.
- College degree in Sales/Marketing, Business, Engineering. MBA
- Five (5) plus years of demonstrated success working in a business development or sales role with successful track record.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with executive level professionals.
- Industry or adjacent industry experience a definite asset.
- Relationships with fortune 500 type organization in the commercial, financial, institutional, industrial and or government vertical markets a definite asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at NA "Careers" Job number 1614147. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Ability to comprehend and make significant contributions to development and execution of business plans, including marketing strategies and tactics.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, demonstrated leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to present to senior level executives as well as represent the company at public service or industry forums.
- Ability to interact with high level internal and external personnel.
- Business acumen and solid understanding of commercial businesses contracting with federal agencies/entities.
- Ability to travel 30%.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: NA .
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.