|Job Ref:||37919||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:02|
UTC Aerospace Systems Sensors and Integrated Systems is among the leaders in Aircraft Data Management Systems & technologies. Our innovative technologies and growth have created the need for a Systems Engineer / Senior Systems Engineer in Bangalore India. |
The System Engineer will be responsible for the system design, development and Integration involving technical coordination of aviation development projects; This includes requirements management, design, manufacture, and supply of aircraft fire detection and suppression systems.
System Engineer develops equipment installation layouts, interface control documents, aircraft electrical system schematics, as well as other data deliverables required by the certification authorities.
System Engineer will serve as a technical customer liaison for the design engineering staff. Supports customer troubleshooting of installation and operational problems. Provides technical support for marketing, sales, and customer service departments as needed.
- This position requires delivering System Design , Development and Integration of multidisciplinary products.
- This position Supports and develops guidelines for Installation & Upgrade of Aircraft Data Management Systems like Electronic Flight Bag including smart displays, Aircraft Interface Devices, Tablet Interface Module and so on.
- This position also requires serving as a liaison to prepare, track, and review RMS (Reliability, Maintainability and Systems Safety) impact due to changes in requirements, HW or SW changes.
This position requires support to Program Management, and Marketing efforts.
Basic Qualifications : B.E / M.E. degree in Electronics / Electrical/ Computer Science Engineering with knowledge of aircraft systems.
- B.E. with 11-13 years of engineering experience in the aerospace or similar industry.
- M.E. with 10 -12 years of engineering experience in the aerospace or similar industry.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiency in Requirement Management Tools, Design and Simulation tools, Electrical Circuit / Layout design tools and Model based design principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to prepare successful product specifications, reports, schedules and other documents.
- Familiarity with ARP 4754, ARP 4761 and other Aerospace standards.
- RTCA DO-178B S/W Certification standards.
- Participate in internal and customer design reviews,
- Provide input on project schedules and budgets,
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Ability to perform on aircraft troubleshooting of installation issues or operational problems.
- Ability to perform / lead design reviews, non-advocate reviews and project reviews.
Experience in the following areas is strongly desired:
- Complete systems development life-cycle: design, development, integration, and test
- System level requirements definition taking into account:
- Customer requirements
- Design assurance determination using SAE ARP 4754
- Fault Tree/System Safety Assessments
- Drive organizational initiatives like
- Technology development and Product Innovation
- Provide inputs to Product & Technology Roadmap.
- Coaching and mentoring to develop successors.
- Experience in system integration test development and execution at the avionics level.
BE/ME in Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical from top college with 12 to 15 years total experience.