|Job Ref:||37965||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
• Requirement is for Electric System Software Team |
• Manage a team of 20 engineers in software verification
• Software Verification engineering tasks that comply with RTCA DO-178B Level A 'Software Considerations In Airborne Systems And Equipment Certification' including, but not limited to:
- Test Equipment design and documentation
- Dry run Requirements based Testing
- Verification Test Case Generation and Documentation
- Formal Automated Software Testing and Documentation
- MCDC Analysis
- Software and Hardware System Integration Tasks
•Interacts with DERs and assist in preparation of SVP, SVCP etc..
•Support customer and certification reviews (e.g., PDR,CDR,FAI, SOI audits) and assure successful completion and resolution of action items
•Oversee the technical aspects of multiple software teams working at multiple sites on multiple projects
•Provide input on schedule and cost/resource estimates for development efforts.
•Define schedules and provides updates on a weekly basis.
•Ensure compliance to standard.
•Responds to detailed queries/ specialized technical issues.
•Monitor process and product quality and assure corrective action where necessary.
•Responsible for ensuring continual improvement in productivity (Monitoring and improving key metrics.)
•Responsible for overseeing and augmenting the training program
•Conducting Risk Review meetings and keeping the Risk Register updated with robust mitigation plans (includes implementation of mitigation plans) for technical issues on projects
•Meet with Technical / Functional Leads to ensure availability of proper skill level to execute project
•Should be able to mentor one/two techies/followers in the team, and ensure creating a technical backup with respect to current and future engagements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• FAA/EASA certification and audit experience for DO178B/C requirements.
• Well aware with standards/processes such us ARP4754, ARP-4761, DO-178B, ARINC 653
• Good working knowledge of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC 429, 629, AFDX, Serial communication protocols.
• Conversant with tools such us Matlab, Simulnk, statechart or similar modeling and simulation tools
• Exhibited active participation in PDR, CDR, SOI Audits.
• Good hands on experience in Requirements management such as DOORS.
Contribute towards submitting whitepapers, innovations in the area of work.
- Responsible to find out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
• Technical Competencies: C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, Java, Python, .Net, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Tools, Strong Technical Writing Skills, DOORS, Strong Oral Presentation Skills.
• Power PC experience.
• Proficiency with C language
• Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
• Telelogic Synergy and Telelogic Doors tools familiarity.
• Motor Control and electrical systems experience is a plus.
• experience with Board Support package is a plus
• Experince with DSP development/ confidence testing, GEL scripting is a plus
Critical competencies : Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Technical Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Effective Teamwork, Problem Solving
Excellent people management skills
• Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech.) degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with at least 10 to 12 years of Software Verifcation & Validation experience in the Aerospace/Avionics Industry.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ computer science