|Job Ref:||37983||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 05:03|
This position is for the Engine & Environmental Control System ( EECS). Senior Project Engineer will have to work in a matrix organization with Technical Managers/ Technical Leads and manage projects to achieve technical and business objectives.
Manage all aspects of the Project to assure achievement of Project objectives.
• Project Planning, Analysis and Effort Estimation.
• Manage a core multi-functional project team.
• Work with vendors to insure timely and accurate information is being supplied on each task to support program milestones
• Work on Root Cause Corrective Action of test anomalies as required
• Support efforts to load / complete activity in the Engineering Standard Work (ESW) tool
• Interface with other UTAS functional groups
• Report issues/problems in a timely fashion to IPT lead.
• Submit a weekly time report to IPT lead for hours worked on each task.
• Support milestones of PDR-CDR
• Documenting lessons learnt
• Drive action plan to liaison with engineering groups
• Supplier Management
• Reviewing reports and obtain approvals from WLOX focal
• Supporting and co-ordination with suppliers for testing
• Collection and reporting of EVMS metrics
Ensure that each project maintains proper balance among cost, performance, schedule.
•Assure timely solutions of the problems and initiates corrective action.
• Assure smooth transition for each product from design through qualification to production.
• Alert management on significant plan deviations beyond his/her control and recommend solutions
• Supports Program manager in smooth transition for each product from design through qualification to production.
Critical competencies: Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Managing and Measuring work, Interpersonal Savvy, conflict resolution, Teamwork.
• Expert in MS Project, Excel and Power point presentation.
BS / MS degree in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of relevant experience.