|Job Ref:||37930||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
1. Detailed electronic design, including schematic capture (Cadence / Mentor Graphics). The analog circuits will include power (DC to DC), discrete I/O, preamps, amplifiers, filters, A/D conversion, and sensor signal conditioning circuits. The digital circuits will include multiplexers, FPGAs, PLDs, microcontrollers, and aircraft communications transceivers.
2. Coordinate PWB layout and circuit card(s) documentation release.
3. Documentation and fabrication of engineering breadboards, review and analyze test data, support qualification, transition products to manufacturing, and sustaining support.
4. Provide technical support for operations team
5. Thermal and performance analysis (worst case analysis, simulation or breadboard test)
6. Test support, including writing test procedure, test reports, and designing test fixtures.
7. Support formal design reviews and presentations to customer.
8. Compliance with DO-254 Complex Hardware design and substantial documentation.
The position may require occasional travel to various test facilities for set up and monitoring of qualification/integration testing or infrequent field support. Some system level support may also be necessary. Compliance with budget and schedule is essential.
• BE/NA in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Experience with aircraft electrical systems is a plus as is knowledge of SMT components and sensors. Specific tasks include requirements analysis, parts selection, circuit design, schematic capture, worst case circuit analysis, EMI testing, review of manufacturing processes, and analysis of field returns.
• Hands on Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
• Must understand the complete product development lifecycle, experience of Aerospace domain is must
• Experience with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
• Experience in requirements capture and validation, schematic capture, board bring-up and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of configuration management, requirements traceability (DOORS) and related processes.
• Knowledge of DO-254, DO-160, HALT, HASS tests Experience with qualification testing.
• Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.