Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up of facilities in projects in accordance with QP procedures and guidelines in place.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in an Engineering Discipline or a Diploma with extensive experience in commissioning of oil and gas projects.
- Minimum of twelve years experience in design, construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing plants and preferably onshore or offshore with EPIC contracting companies.
- Minimum eight years experience as Commissioning Coordinator or Team Leader.
- Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem solving skills is considered essential for the position.
- Good supervisory and proactive management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.