Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Discipline Technical Authority, on behalf of Discipline Lead.
- Provide technical support to projects.
- Provide technical design and engineering services in the area of discipline engineering for all assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in discipline engineering.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry.
- Skill and knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise.
- Experience of managing time, cost and quality in engineering projects within multiple project environment.
- Good Communications and Presentation skills and be fluent in English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.