Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage or supervise all activities related to project dossiers and other deliverables to the archive including scanning, quality check, indexing and upload to engineering information system.
- Manage all activities related to archives including setup, maintenance, retention schedule and destruction of documents.
- Manage all activities related to engineering information system and Help Desk.
- Initiate, prioritize and manage in-house and outsourced related projects.
- Prepare short and long-term plans for acquisition of equipment and develop procedures and guidelines to provide efficiency, quality improvements and cost savings.
- Interface with other departments and contractor staff for completing the necessary drawing and document requirements.
- Prepare annual budget, reports, proposals, manpower and presentations for his section when required.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. degree (or equivalent) in related field.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in all phases of drawing or documents control.
- 5 years must be in oil & gas engineering archive management with good knowledge of international standards and practice in this field.
- Good knowledge of Integrated Document Management Systems is required.
- Computer literacy, good verbal and written English is a must.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.