Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To develop, maintain and update 2D As-Built Master Engineering Records (MERs) in respective assigned discipline and (in Structural/Piping areas of 3D Models) by tracking plant changes on site due to completion of Engineering Projects, per's and M.
- WR's and ensuring the related MER documents and 2D drawings as well as 3D Models are made available in the Engineering Information System and are in compliance with QP latest Engineering Standards.
Experience & Skills:
- A university degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Oil and Gas sector, with hands on experience in development of design and installation drawings related to his or her discipline with experience of 3D modelling solutions.
- Experience in AutoCAD, and exposure to Database linked software tools usage.
- Knowledge of design industry Codes and practices with preference to Shell DEP's.
- Exposure to Document Management System and 3D Models solutions at an advanced level preferred.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.