- Analytical, hard working, driven, opportunity seeking, quick learner
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software packages (i.e. Essbase, Hyperion, Baan, Oracle, Crystal, etc.). Strong excel skills.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise. Accounting experience preferred.
- Past experience dealing with US & International companies preferred.
- Understanding of install and service, manufacturing, engineering, and/or sales operations preferred.
As Tyco FP&A Analyst, this position will:
- Provide financial analysis and modeling expertise for operational results, forecasts, budgets
- Review forecasts, analyze key performance indicators to identify underlying business issues and provide input to operational decisions
- Provide accounting and analytical support for assigned functional areas
- Perform accounting inputs in support of assigned functional areas
- Participate in special projects to improve reporting, analytical tools and internal processes to enhance management decision process
- Develop monthly operations review, benchmarking studies, and various management presentations
- Perform ad hoc business case analysis, including creation of financial models and analysis of business trends to support the growth of the business
- Various ad hoc analyses, accounting support and financial support
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in Business, Finance or Accounting from a four-year college or university; 1-3 years of work related experience or recent graduate/MBA with internship experience.
The position requires individuals to have high energy, be extremely analytical and be able to quickly grasp complicated issues. You should also be comfortable working in a matrix environment. International experience & competence in foreign languages is desirable, but not required.