|Job Ref:||CA_37033||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandbach||Address:||Post Code:||CW11||Post Date:||02/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that their area of work is completed safely, on time, to budget, and to the required quality. In addition the incumbent will be responsible for managing individual areas of work to assist in the completion of the whole project.
• To undertake setting out and the management of setting out
• To control the works of the labour teams and to issue works to Foreman, gangs and subcontractors in a structured and organised manner
• To ensure that all site works are conducted in a safe manner and to the correct quality standards
• To champion the Carillion Values
• To produce documentation on work performance
• To deal with site problems to ensure that the project remains on plan
• To at all times be aware of the value / cost of the materials they are using and to adopt a sustainable approach
• To manage subcontractor performance
Additional Role Information
Previous experience in a similar role in Construction is essential.