|Job Ref:||2016-12196_Portland||Employer:||Golder Associates||Country:||United States||County/State:||Oregon||City:||Portland||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:01|
*Job ID:* 2016-12196
*Area of Interest:* EN - Groundwater
*Job Type:* Full Time
*# of Positions:* 1
*Education (Minimum):* Masters Degree
*Posted Date:* 5/17/2016
*Experience (Years):* 10
As a global, employee-owned organization with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earthâ€™s development while preserving earthâ€™s integrity. From more than 160 offices worldwide, our over 6500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
Our Pacific Northwest Water Resources Group is comprised of a team of engineers and scientists in our Redmond, WA, Portland, OR and Coeur dâ€™Alene, ID offices. Our team works on inter-disciplinary water resources projects across the northwest United States and around the globe. Projects include water supply development, water system engineering, soil and groundwater remediation, aquifer storage and recovery, well rehabilitation, stormwater management, water reuse, mine water management, numerical flow and water quality modeling, water rights evaluations, watershed studies, environmental permitting, and hydraulic analysis of river systems.
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Senior Hydrogeologist for our Redmond, Washington or Portland, Oregon office who can provide technical leadership, superior project management, staff development, and lead marketing and proposal development tasks. The successful candidate will be responsible for business development and have a leadership role.
MS in Hydrogeology, Geology (with hydrogeology focus), or Civil/Environmental Engineering (with hydrogeology focus) with at least ten years of professional experience required and with five or more years of experience in the Pacific Northwest preferred.
* Consulting experience with business development, group leadership, team building, mentoring, and contracting, including risk assessment and management.
* Technical consulting experience in several of the following areas: groundwater supply development, aquifer storage and recovery, groundwater remediation, dewatering evaluations, water reuse, monitoring and production well design, well rehabilitation, well hydraulics, water right permitting, hydrology and hydraulics, numerical flow modeling and contaminant transport, surface water modeling, water quality modeling, GIS applications for water resources, in-stream flow evaluation, groundwater/surface water interaction, and environmental permitting.
* Excellent and demonstrated verbal and written communications skills. Desire to effectively communicate technical information to clients, regulators, and colleagues in a readily-understood format.
* Strong commitment to quality and timely delivery of services.
* Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
* Professional registration in the applicantâ€™s discipline in the State of Washington or Oregon.
For more information about Golder Associates or to apply online, please visit our Career Page at NA.
Our staff benefit from:
* An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
* Employee mentoring program
* Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.