|Job Ref:||30207||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Adelaide||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together over 34,000 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service. |
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of technical innovation. That means having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service, solutions and advice.
Due to the continuous success of our ANZ operations, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Hydraulic Engineer to join our successful Canberra office.
- Consult with our clients on matters relating to engineering services
- Undertake hydraulic engineering design and documentation for our current projects
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, team members and peers
- Coordinate design and documentation with other engineering services and with structural and architectural consultants
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 1-5 years' experience working within an engineering consultancy
- A proven track record with working on building services projects (essential)
- A thorough knowledge of Australian building codes and standards
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including either a Diploma of Plumbing, Plumbing Licence or a related qualification
Rewards and benefits:
- The starting salary will be commensurate with the level of experience. Non salary benefits include the ability to work on landmark projects. We offer a dynamic environment with the ability to personally and professionally grow in areas that are of personal interest.
At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, you'll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training, global and local practice networks and wellbeing programs.
If you're ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it's time to apply. Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Large Firm of the Year' at Consult Australia's 2013 and 2014 Awards for Excellence
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We
encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.