Responsible for inspections, testing and documentation of results of fire sprinkler systems, cross connection devices, suppression systems, pre-action systems and fire pumps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimal supervision to be able to lift/move items weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment; working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc; working knowledge of Fire Sprinkler testing devices.
- Will also be responsible for working independently as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to recognize and document deficiencies and recommend improvements identified during inspection process.
- Excellent customer service (internal and external).
- Timely completion of inspection related forms and submittal to office.
- Knowledge of NFPA requirements, local fire codes, and inspection procedure is a must.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years previous related experience in a technical field. NICET level II and CT/ID backflow certifications.
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder.
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe matter at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of fire alarm systems.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Control’s we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.