|Job Ref:||CA_35981||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Headington||Address:||Post Code:||OX3||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To provide excellent quality cleaning services in an efficient and professional manner to meet the prescribed specification for the Client. To understand, sign and comply with all cleaning, health and safety and operational instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided work wear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Inform line manager when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees
• Deliver Cleaning Services using task Card System Provided
• Report any defects with equipment to Line Manager and remove from use
• Follow all method statements and risk assessments for cleaning tasks as per site pack
• Work in a safe manner and ensure management of risk is used at all times
• Operatives will be responsible for the logging of their own working hours using the relevant recording system on their site i.e. T&A systems or signing in sheets.
Additional Role Information
Mobile Cleaning Operative required to work within Headington and the surrounding areas to work 17.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 3.5 hours a day on split shifts between 6:00am to 8:00pm (as and when required) with overtime also being available.
The role will cover multiple sites including schools, offices, fire stations and libraries.
As you will be working within school environments the offer will be subject to DBS clearance.
Previous cleaning experience is preferred however not essential.
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have access to their own vehicle and hold a full clean driving licence.