|Job Ref:||8730||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Philadelphia||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
Electric Boat is preparing to execute a test program for the Integrated Propulsion System (IPS) for OHIO Replacement (OR), which will be performed at the Compatibility Test Facility (CTF). Data Engineers assigned to the CTF Watch Teams will directly support execution of the CTF Test Program. After an initial period of training and qualification, Data Engineers will be transferred to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Company-paid relocation benefits will be provided. Additional information on relocation requirements and benefits will be provided during the interview and selection process. Data Engineer responsibilities include:|
• Monitoring the collection of test data and the operation of the CTF Data Acquisition System
• Reviewing test data to ensure it meets requirements
• Identifying out-of-specification conditions and making recommendations to obtain satisfactory resolution
• Coordinating post-test review of data and preparation of test reports
• Maintaining qualification as a Data Engineer and standing watch during the assigned shift. The present testing schedule calls for two shifts of testing per day, five days-per-week. Additional periods of 24-hour testing will also be required.