|Job Ref:||8729||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Philadelphia||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
Electric Boat is preparing to execute a test program for the Integrated Propulsion System (IPS) for OHIO Replacement (OR), which will be performed at the Compatibility Test Facility (CTF). The Test Support Lead will supervise personnel assigned to support CTF testing and will manage the delivery of onsite support. After an initial period of training and qualification, Shift Supervisors will be transferred to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Company-paid relocation benefits will be provided. Additional information on relocation requirements and benefits will be provided during the interview and selection process. Test Support Lead responsibilities include: |
• Exercising supervisory authority for personnel permanently assigned to support CTF operations and testing, and providing administrative and logistics support for other Electric Boat and vendor personnel;
• Reviewing and approving CTF design information and design changes, and monitoring CTF construction;
• Resolving unexpected test results and other problems. Obtaining Electric Boat and supplier support for installation, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair;
• Coordinating the delivery and installation of Electric Boat-provided support or test equipment; and
• Maintaining qualification as a Shift Supervisor and augmenting the regular watch teams, when required.