|Job Ref:||Jm-rand-BCM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 66,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:13|
Job Title: - Contracts Manager |
Location: - Bristol
Are you a experienced Construction Contracts Manager? Are you seeking a fresh challenge with a reputable contractor then please read on....
Our client, who has over 20 years of market domination has seen significant growth within their market sector, this organic growth has sparked a requirement to be apart of a senior management team. The client focuses on delivering quality product within a wide range of sectors, education, commercial, health care, residential and MOD. The form of contracts range from traditional and design & build so knowledge and experience of the above is required.
The client requires a experienced Contracts Manager to join a already successful team, the role would be focusing on the education and residential sector on projects up to £10 Million. The contracts Manager would be expected to have minimum 5 / 6 years experience has fulfilled a similar role with either a National or Regional Main contractor.
* Ability & track record delivering projects between £1 Million - £16Million
* Experienced within the commercial, educational & residential
* To fully manage and have full accountability for delivering projects on time & to the highest specification
* Managed Design and build & JCT Form of contracts
* Has experience assisting or managing tenders & Bids
* Able Communicate with all clients on a regular basis (Lead client meeting)
* Ability to document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Ensure company procedures and protocols are understood and rigidly adhered to
* Managing large construction team
* Experience using programming software (Power Point/ Microsoft
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on NA or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills construction contracts manager bristol, contracts manager bristol, residential contracts manager bristol, project manager bristol, senior project manager bristol, construction manager bristol, construction director bristol