|Job Ref:||BBBH140729||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Pension, Travel, healthcare,||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you an expert in Vmware technologies? Do you want to have an impact? Comfortable leading critical systems projects? Then we're got the perfect role for you in a cutting edge enterprise datacentre.
You will lead development of systems architecture including the design, development, implementation and support for high impact, complex, critical business systems. The current team is made up of a variety of experts supporting a large datacentre's operations. You will add to this team with VMware specific expertise.
As Vmware SME you will be the following to the table:
* Design, Implementation & Support experience in a datacentre
* VMware expertise
* Citrix hosted & streamed solutions implementation
* Knowledge of systems performance tuning, security, farm settings
* Experience of setting Microsoft Windows, Linux Redhat, Vmware policies
* XenApp server knowledge would also be a plus
* Design & Implement large system migration projects
* Successfully deliver high impact business critical datacentre projects
* Develop and recommend systems technology architecture aligned with the global IT strategy
* Lead support provision for critical systems and co-ordinate vender and employee service performance against agreed SLAs
* Participate in a 24/7 on-call support rotation
* Occasionally travel in Europe
Ultimately if you have Vmware expertise in a datacentre environment are passionate and want to have an impact in a large enterprise company this is for you, don't hesitate to apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Vmware, Vm ware, Vm-ware, IT Support, IT Solutions, Systems Engineer,