|Job Ref:||CA_36943||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central London||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Additional Role Information
Cleaning Operative required at Carillion Plc in Maddox Street, London working 22.5 hours per week from
Monday to Friday on split shifts between 11:00 to 13:00 and 17:30 to 20:00.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
• Understanding of cleaning colour coding
• Excellent English language skills to be able to read H&S data, understand instructions and speak with the clients.
All applicants must have previous cleaning experience