Purpose of Role
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to work on one of our contracts covering the Greater Manchester NA role is predominately working Monday to Friday Days with overtime for Weekends available.
Additional Role Information
The role is predominately carrying out electrical biased maintenance tasks on a variety of contract and the candidate will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance. The role will also include over general building services maintenance
Key Knowledge, Experiences & Skills
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
- Behave in Line and promote Carillion Values
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of AHU’s, VRV, BMS, L8 and a variety of multiskilled building services knowledge
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/HVAC and plumbing repairs