Requisition ID: |
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- Understands and supports the corporate-wide missions, goals, and strategic objectives for process improvement for HSE across Bechtel.
- Develops and coordinates process improvement activities, including drafting of learning, training and marketing materials and obtaining cost-effective bids for outside printing and copying for computer design artwork-ready corporate bulletins, brochures, poster layouts and other marketing materials.
- Maintains and modifies departmental intranet and its contents, including creating and maintaining team websites.
- Responsible for developing and implementing proposed revisions and additions to the architecture of the departmental website.
- Creates forms and other methods of web-based technology to improve user effectiveness and response.
- Researches activities relating to improving processes, such as database functionality and web design.
- Compiles data needed to prepare critical items reports and other supplementary reports, as required. This includes but is not limited to developing dash boards.
- Participates in project meetings and statuses tasks as required.
- Supports Project HSE Manager or designee on training development and launching and promoting corporate HSE initiatives and campaigns.
- Provides PBS related training to employees who participate as observers, supervisors, and any other relevant training requested by the Project HSE Manager or designee.
- Conducts meetings as required by the PBS Program
- Implements HSE initiatives and other HSE Programs.
- Fulfil HSE Engineer duties and any other relevant HSE duties as required by the project.
- Other duties directed by the Project HSE Manager or designee.
- Technical knowledge of computer-based training development software.
- Technical knowledge of Adobe Suite desktop publishing software, SharePoint web developer, FrontPage programming code, and Flash incorporation into training products.
- Knowledge of learning and development systems, applications of both HSE and automation methods, and application of computers to associated process improvement tasks.
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards and criteria pertinent to HSE learning and development needs.
- Knowledge with the Bechtel PBS Program or equivalent behavior based HSE programs.
- Recognized degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum 5 years experience preferred or minimum 10 years experience without a degree.
- Sufficient number of specialized courses or technical certifications
- Equivalent demonstrated experience in HSE and learning and development functions.
- Demonstrated skill in oral and written communication and in preparing clear and comprehensive correspondence.