|Job Ref:||134949BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Germantown||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:54|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
This position is located in Mannheim Germany and is contingent upon contract award.
The Project Manager (PM) is directly responsible for all aspects of this effort.
1) Working under the supervision of a senior PM or above demonstrates and provides project leadership in their area of responsibility.
2) Identify potential project problems or opportunities, analyze the issues using all appropriate resources, develop alternatives, and arrive at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
3) Ensures development and adherence to the project Work Breakdown Structure, Asset Management, and Workflow Management elements.
4) Expand the Project Execution Plan for subsequent phases and communicates and coordinates the implementation of the enhancements with the project team.
5) Establish track and report status against key performance indicators or contractual metrics on a routine basis.
6) Participate in the establishment of project organizational structure in support of proposal efforts.
7) Demonstrates command of the schedule goals, key milestones, and approach to the work embodied in the schedule.
8) Ensures that a firm scope-based schedule baseline is established and properly resourced.
9) Demonstrates knowledge of the schedule tools, procedures, and work process.
10) Manages performance and progress against the plan and ensures accurate forecasts with commensurate action plans.
11) Reviews, reports and manages key performance measures defined within the contract. Implements corrective measures when measures are outside service levels or bandwidths.
12) Consistently meets or improves upon the established schedule goals in their area of responsibility.
13) Manages performance and progress against the plan and ensures accurate forecasts with commensurate action plans.
14) Establishes annual operating budgets in cooperation with customer, business manager or group financial department.
15) Provides accurate monthly forecasts of cost, schedule, and resource utilization.
16) Works with Business Development to increase scope of services on existing contracts.
17) Supports BD, and Group management in Contract negotiations with customers.
18) May serve as the proposal manager of a medium sized project.
19) Supports or conducts formal presentations to clients and/or management
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Minimum twenty (20) years of management experience in U.S. Army logistics operations with relevant experience at the brigade level or higher. Experience with applicable US financial management systems and in-depth knowledge of US Army systems to include STAMIS, AWRDS, GCSS and USR.
Must be highly familiar with, be able to implement, and manage an ISO quality management system.
Must be a U.S. Citizenship and a SECRET security clearance is required.
Must have a Technical Expert Status Accreditation /Analytical Support Status Accreditation (TESA/ASSA) certification.
Position will require the ability to pass a pre-employment drug-screen and a government background check.
Candidates must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.