Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Reporting to the Head of Planning Division, the Senior Planning Engineer shall be responsible to lead, direct and supervise the functions of Operations Planning, Maintenance Planning, and Outsourcing Planning.
- Incumbent has the responsibility to coordinate with other Divisions to ensure that all RLC/MIC facilities are properly supported by necessary resources, plans, materials and budgets to ensure safe, reliable and cost effective operations.
- Responsibility area includes the RLC cooling water, desalination water, waste management facilities, port equipment, telecommunication, security, fire fighting, Inspection and other RLC and MIC infrastructure facilities and utilities.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in engineering discipline from an internationally recognised educational institution, preferably with professional membership in a recognized engineering society or institute.
- Over 12-15 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry including practical experience in maintenance planning and scheduling, work control, contracting, and budgetary and cost control procedures in a major utilities and infrastructure facility.
- In-depth knowledge of planning tools, techniques and philosophy.
- O&M planning and scheduling, with proficiency in using SAP PM/MM modules
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong negotiation, facilitation, influencing and communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
- Excellent project management, presentation and time management skills. Experience in leading and managing contracts is preferred.
- Excellent team management and leadership skills.
- Experience in leading small teams.
- Strong computer competency with knowledge of MS Office applications and specialized planning software such as ERP, SAP and other related software.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.