|Job Ref:||8757||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||North Quincy||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
Acts as primary contact person for company fleet with respect to environmental, regulatory training, and quality issues. Maintains communication with Program Office(s) and Operations to ensure the safe operation of AMSEA vessels.|
• Maintains documentation for Safety Quality Management Systems (SQEMS) (ISO 9001, Environmental ISO 1400 and ISM), and ensures that all information is current. Provides training aboard vessels and shoreside in support of AMSEA's environmental goals and quality system.
• Assists with the monthly division Safety/Quality meeting.
• Schedules and coordinates implementation of external and internal audits in accordance with ISM/ISO regulations for the office and fleet.
• Oversees the non-conformance process to ensure that issues are settled appropriately, corrective action is taken, and preventive measures are implemented to preclude recurrence.
• Monitors regulatory issues and maintains database to track vessel certificates.
• Serves as Database Administrator for class on line Survey Status Program.
• Assist in Safety and Vessel Operations when necessary.
• Manages Shipbpard office training.
• Serve as back-up technical support for NS-5.
• Assists MPC when needed during increased crewing requirements.