|Job Ref:||8710||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
Program Rep position located in EB-New London to support the Next Generation Nuclear Propulsion Plant (NGNPP) program office. The NGNPP program office supports a multi-discipline group of engineers, designers, planners and construction support personnel working in the United Kingdom to assist in the UK Successor propulsion plant arrangement integration and transition to build. Specific job requirements include:|
• Coordinate technical work packages from the UK with the EB functional areas.
• Coordinate technical information requests from the UK with various EB functional areas.
• Support of the EB off-site team including employee relocation/repatriation.
• Facilitate US/UK technical exchange workshops both onsite and in the UK.
• Support NGNPP tasking, budget development and oversight.
• Work closely with program security and ITAR legal representatives to ensure program compliance
• Support weekly meetings and VTCs with the UK, BMPC and MoD.