KBR COMPANY INFORMATION |
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the hydrocarbons and government services industries. For decades it has been the company that customers turn to for their most challenging assignments.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 25,000 people delivering services to customers in over 70 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Whatever the assignment, no matter how complex or demanding, KBR can marshal resources across every product line to respond quickly and effectively to changing markets and customer needs.
Whether it's providing the technology and consulting know-how to develop our customers' valuable assets; designing and constructing the infrastructure and facilities to develop energy resources in some of the world's more remote and challenging locations; providing support and services for men and women of their countries' armed forces; or navigating the intricacies of undertaking major projects in geopolitically or culturally sensitive environments, our clients depend on KBR because they know that We Deliver.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed."
Position Title: Instrumentation & Electrical Turnaround Planner
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
KBR is seeking 2 I/E Turnaround Planners with functional job responsibilities that will include but are not limited to:
- Review and incorporate historical detail planning information from previous TAR(s) into future TAR.
- Recognize the need and have skill sets to requesting secondary discipline support (I&E, rotating equipment).
- Participating in the scope definition process, with a focus on the mechanical activities (equipment inspections, repairs and capital projects).
- Planning jobs assigned in the Excel and Access planning tool and produce in accordance with guidelines set by lead planners, planning coordinators and TAR manager.
- Maintaining all planning documentation including progress in (Access, Excel spreadsheet etc.) defined by the planning coordinator and TAR manager
- Coordinating and/or planning capital project activities for the TAR as defined by the TAR and construction managers
- Supporting secondary discipline planning to finalize plans for the mechanical activities associated with I&E and rotating equipment jobs.
- Assemble organization and distribution of electronic and physical job packages to include (PID, Picture, BOM, Job scope, Technical Data etc.) and budgetary cost estimates in electronic format.
- Chair meetings, Review and Ensure executing contractor understands the contents of their and associated contractors, mechanical work packages
- Providing field support to the Execution organization for mechanical jobs, including safety and quality oversight
- Generate, Update and monitor progress of project, provide informative feedback to management Perform daily field observations and generate a daily journal with an account of daily events (notes/photographs)Documenting daily findings and events (notes/photographs)
- Ensuring discovery work is addressed through the TAR-specific work process and providing planning/estimating/material and/or service procurement as necessary
- Providing contractors with any additional documentation needed to conduct work properly
- Attend and provide informative fact based feedback on close out of projects via lessons learned. Participating in review meetings and creation of lessons learned
- Archive electronic and physical historical data (journal, photos, other) ensuring planning details, daily notes, photos, and other documentation are properly archived
- The ability to create sketches / ISO's if Needed
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Must be efficient with MS Office suite And Primavera Version 6.0.
- Competent organization and communication skills are required.
- Turnaround experience and an in-depth knowledge of field execution are required.
- Field walks, field planning activities and field execution evaluations will be required, 50% of activities will be performed in an operating unit.
- Good experience on turnaround and the ability to work up to 50% of time in the field
- Working knowledge of Word, Access, MS Excel must have the ability to generate and format; charts, graphs, and pivot tables in a manner that can be understood and presented to management.