|Job Ref:||131606BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Washington||Address:|| |
Washington, DC, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:54|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is seeking an Army Protection Program Analyst to support the Department of the Army G-3/5/7 in the integration and synchronization of the Army Protection Program (APP) to ensure unity of effort among Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Principal Officials, Army Commands, and other Army organizations in order to develop, prioritize, resource, manage, execute, and assess the full spectrum of Army protection-related programs and functions. Applicant must have experience in Homeland Defense, Risk Management, and/or National Security in order to aid in development of policies to synchronize protection efforts among the twelve protection related programs of the Army Protection Program. Presentation and briefing skills to Senior DoD and Government officials required.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the development and implementation of policy, program budgets, financial analysis, and training for the Army Protection Program Strategy Plans and Policy Branch (SPP) and protection related functions to ensure Army missions are accomplished.
- Prepare locations and documentation for Army Protection Program Board of Directors (APPBOD) meetings, to include logistics, agendas, minutes, and other meeting support requirements to achieve APPBOD objectives.
- Prepare recommendations for forwarding from the APPBOD to Army decision makers or enterprise level management/resource bodies for their review and guidance.
- Prepare guidance, tasking, and data calls for forwarding from the APPBOD to supporting elements and track their input and responses.
- Identify key protection-related assets, requirements, actions and issues from an Army Prioritized Protection List (APPL), utilizing Combatant Command Integrated Priority Lists and other relevant input.
- Provide all documentation required to implement the decisions and requirements of the APPBOD Chairs.
- Liaise with and ensure information is shared with other Army/DoD enterprise management boards such as Army Services and Infrastructure Core Enterprise (SICE); Defense Force Protection Working Group (FPWG); Defense Energy Grid Security Executive Council (EGSEC); the Mission Assurance Senior Steering Group, and the Army Senior Energy Council (SEC) and other Senior level forms that impact protection related forums.
- Provide expert review, analysis and input for managing and executing Army Protection Program Strategy plans and Policy (SPP).
- Provide programmatic and technical assistance to ensure the APP Branch supports the drafting and staffing of documents for integrating the APP and protection-related functions and concepts into Army strategic documents such as the Army Campaign Plan (ACP) and other components of The Army Plan (TAP).
- Provide programmatic and technical assistance to ensure the APP Branch is capable of supporting administrative functions to ensure accurate and timely responses (incoming and outgoing) to SACO and JACO office tasking, routing, tracking and updates including Form 5 documentation.
- Document planning and programming activities required to ensure an integrated protection program is developed as part of the Army Program Objective Memorandum (POM) process.
- Conduct analysis of the APP operations and provide recommendations for synchronizing the APP between OSD, Army, and other Services.
- Provide administrative support, preparing documentation, to the APP management framework.
- Provide analysis and input for recommend material, nonmaterial, and technical solutions to enhance Army protection capabilities to the HQDA staff, Army Installation and Garrisons, Army Commands (ACOM), Army Service Component Commands (ASCC), and Direct Reporting Units (DRU).
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets, tables, briefings and controlled access web portals for the Army Protection Program Assessments (APPA) for coordination for assessments or assessment-related activities.
- Establish procedures for tracking inspection finding through final resolution.
- Provide timely and accurate document control.
- Interface with key contacts and sources to coordinate relevant information regarding assets.
- Provide recommendations for aligning and integrating HQDA Protection programs at the Federal, DoD, State, and Local levels.
- Apply Department of the Army written correspondence standards to all draft and final documents.
Bachelor's degree required with 10 years' experience in Homeland Defense, Risk Management, or National Security preferred. Experience in Homeland Defense and/or National Security programs within the Department of Defense and the Department of the Army required. Ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of how the Army operates at the installation and operational level and must maintain the requisite knowledge to staff actions at the Department of the Army and Department of Defense levels. Must be able to coordinate, facilitate and execute Army Protection Program forums, working groups and planning teams at the Action Officer, Colonel/GS15, and General Officer/Senior Executive Service (GO/SES)-level. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools. Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to gain and maintain a TOP SECRET clearance.
- Experience with Army DCS G-3 G-34 division mission preferred.
- Experience in Homeland Defense or National Security necessary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Army Critical Infrastructure Protections Programs required.
- Experience with Program Objective Management (POM) and Management Decision Package (MDEP) inputs, documentation and processes desirable.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.