|Job Ref:||TrophyFM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:36|
Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - London - Brand New Multi Tenanted Trophy Building - £70k + Package |
Would you like the chance to work for an award winning, market leading UK Managing Agent that offer the chance for unrivalled career progression as well as a fantastic basic salary and package?
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to work on a brand new multi tenanted commercial Trophy Building in the heart of London?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
I am currently recruiting for an exciting new position for an exceptional Facilities Manager to head up the FM services on a brand new 300,000 Sq Ft Multi Tenanted commercial building in the heart of London.
* Fantastic team culture within an award winning FM organisation
* You will be joining a company that are specialists in providing exceptional Facilities Management to some of the UK's finest commercial Real Estate.
* Support from Senior FM staff with years of experience in the delivery of best in class FM service provisions
* The chance to join a 'family ethos' within the organisation that hold numerous social events throughout the year.
* Management and delivery of a 5* hotel style service to all tenants and the landlord
* Mobilisation of the new building through to PC stage, including management of snagging completion and fit out contractor management
* Service charge budget setting and management of around £3million per annum
* Health & safety management
* Hard and soft service contractor management
The successful candidate will have 5 + years experience in a similar role with service charge budget experience and previous experience of managing a trophy asset in the City.
* MBIFM - Member Of BIFM
* IOSH/ Nebosh ceritifcate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to deliver an exceptional FM service provision to one of London's newest iconic buildings. The company themselves offer great career progression along with an excellent salary of £70k and generous package on top.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills MBIFM, IOSH, Nebosh, Service Charge, Facilities Manager