|Job Ref:||Project Manager||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£ 42,000 - £ 52,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:22|
Randstad are pleased to be working closely with one of the UK's fastest growing contractors. The company have exceeded their project value target from their North West office in 2015/2016 and are continuing to grow. Due to their success the client is searching for a talented and professional Project Manager who wants to take the next step in their career with an established and growing contractor.|
They deliver advanced solutions in the construction, civil engineering, rail and multi-utility sectors. This proud history, spanning a century and a half, gives their team a permanent reminder of the need to uphold the traditions and reputation of one of the UK's oldest and most respected civil engineering contractors. To address an expanding workload, they are looking to further develop their service provision in the North West and are looking for a Site Engineer
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Management of key projects across the North West.
* Management of project and site teams including Quantity Surveyors, Site Managers and planning managers.
* Managing the commercial aspects of the project to ensure that the project remains within plan in terms of time and cost and to the client's requirements.
* Attending potential tender interviews and support the commercial team to win new business.
* Ensure that the company standards are adhered to in all areas.
* Act as a company ambassador when dealing with the client and sub contractors alike.
* Manage the full life cycle of the projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Rail or Heavy civils background is a must
* Team management.
* Organisational skills.
* Self starter and positive attitude.
* Negotiating skills.
* Communication skills.
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as a Project Manager then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Monitoring/engineering/rail/site/engineer/project/project engineer/manager/project manager/highways/reinforced concrete/structures/civils/civil/groundworks