|Job Ref:||BBBH140770||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
Do you want to work for one of Bristol's leading software houses, developing for a number of high profile clients? Do you want to be trained and certified in niche skills such as CMS?|
Randstad Technologies are partnered with one of the most successful software houses in the Bristol area working in a digital environment, who are on the look out for a mid level .NET developer to come and join their team to work on a range of web and CMS projects
You will be developing on a range of projects while utilising the latest technologies as well as providing technical ownership of your own solutions for an empowering organisation that really values its staff.
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled minds, working on software projects that make a real difference. You will have the chance to work on cutting edge products and help change the way people interact with technology.
The salary is £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
As a .Net developer you'll be required to bring the following to the table:-
* Experience in developing with C#
* Experience in developing with .NET (Either Webforms or MVC)
* Experience in developing with SQL Server
* Experience in a Agile environment
* The ability and the enthusiasm to pick up new technologies
* Design, develop, test, support and deploy web solutions
* Develop and write high quality code that meets customer requirements
* Create software documentation and update existing documentation
* Design, develop and implement critical applications in a .Net environment
* Assist and support other team members on multiple projects
Ultimately if you have the development experience, are passionate about technology and want to work for an empowering, professional and progressive organisation then this is for you, don't hesitate, and apply today.
If this could be of interest please send your CV to me or call me on NA for further details.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.