|Job Ref:||CA_37120||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Additional Role Information
Cleaner required at DLG, Broad Street in Bristol to work 35 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 22:00 to 06:00.
Duties to include cleaning of reception, toilets, offices and canteen.
The site is based in the city centre and is located near to public transport.
Knowledge of COSHH and manual handling would be an advantage.