|Job Ref:||1614690||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||India||City:||Mumbai||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:13|
The Business Development Manager assists with identifying, investigating, and evaluating new business opportunities and alliances that promote the organization’s objectives
Develop strong relationships with key users / owners and specifying officials to ensure Johnson Controls Fire Protection products are listed as a proprietary or preferred vendor
Understand and advise on applications, and in supporting the pre-bid design process were appropriate.
• Familiarity of the Fire market, including competitor products and able to leverage the advantages in JCI’s products in various applications.
• Organize onsite technical training to Architects, Consulting Engineers, AHJs (Authority Having Jurisdiction), End users / owners and Key accounts
• Initiate and conduct Fire Products seminars to the above target groups and ensure close follow up’s
• Identify and maintain a 1-3 year pipeline of potential projects. Coordinate with sales personnel to advice on upcoming projects and to ensure a timely hand over for pricing and execution.
• Be the focal point for identifying market trends and conducting VOC (Voice of the Customer) to support product development programs and the rally point process
• Manage a team of Business development mangers in various disciplines
• This role would be expected to travel, frequency estimated around 40-60%.
• BS/BA Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of management experience in the Fire Protection Industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.