|Job Ref:||135445BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Augusta||Address:|| |
Augusta, GA, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:59|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at ;NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation package. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Senior Target Analyst, Reporter must have 10 years experience with SIGINT and Intelligence Analysis.
Active Top Secret/SCI with a polygraph is required (polygraph must be valid within the last 4 years).
10 years of experience with SIGINT and intelligence analysis.
Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes.
Military experience in signals intelligence, all-source analysis, writing and reporting.
Experience as an end-product reporter.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
As a member of a team of analysts, the individual will be responsible for research, reporting, development and maintenance of information that further the goals and objectives of the team in support of national defense.
The successful applicant will review and condense material for reporting purposes. This individual will also draft reports using established reporting vehicles that require little to no editing, and thoroughly research classified and unclassified databases for information that further supports writings.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
Interact with analysts and reporters in order to provide a cohesive product.
Formally contribute to reports and report analysis.
Write and publish finished product reports in compliance with Reporting standards.
Mentor junior reporters and analysts.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in the development of communications networks from data generated from technologies or protocols using or carried on digital networks
• Minimum 2 years' experience using geographic information tools in SIGINT environment.
• Experience with the usage of SIGINT database repositories and analytic tools to include an in-depth understanding of SIGINT Collection/ Collection Management architecture and data flow.
• Experience with Multi-INT analysis, fusion, and report intelligence data.
• Experience in performing analysis/fusion of collected intelligence data.
• Experience providing QC of reports written by other analysts.
• Experience developing concepts of operations, strategies, metrics, and doing research.
• SIGINT Development (SIGDEV) experience.
• Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) experience
• Experience with NSA geospatial mapping and graphing tools/SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA)
• Experience working in field related to transnational crime to include countering alien smuggling, drug trafficking, illicit finance, nuclear and radiological material smuggling,and/or piracy.
• Experience in data analysis and production of reports and assessments on Homeland Security issues.
• Certifications/training classes on end-product reporting.
Bachelor's Degree from a US institution.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.