|Job Ref:||RTNG1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 65,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a Chartered Rating Surveyor? Looking to step up to senior surveyor level? Interested in joining one of the leading teams in there field? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Rating Surveyor, for one of the world's most prestigious International Real Estate services companies located in their City of London office. You will be delivering professional services whilst developing strong relationships with a plethora of interesting very well known clients.
* Support the team plan to develop a client portfolio
* Maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects
* Support the team profile in the market
* Ensure professional advice is provided thoroughly, accurately and within set deadlines
* Deliver activities and projects within client expectations (e.g. time, quality)
* Work collaboratively to generate new instructions and pool expertise within the team
* Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
* Consult internally and externally to help identify optimum solutions for clients
* Identify potential cross-selling opportunities
* Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
* Keep own knowledge of relevant case law up to date
* Proactively seek and undertake on the job and formal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge
* Identify optimum rates savings for clients
* To negotiate with the Valuation Office Agency within timescales
* Involved in CPO / Rating / Statutory Valuation / Taxation Valuation instructions.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbally
* Degree in relevant field
* Efficient organisation and time management
* Proficient in IT, in particular MS office
* Effective and proven team working ability
* MRICS qualified
If you are an international minded individual looking to further their career in consultancy, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me (Seb) on NA and I look forward to having a fruitful conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.