|Job Ref:||Dev1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a 3-5 years PQE development or valuation surveyor? Looking to make the move client side? Experienced and passionate about the hotel industry? Then this is the role for you.|
My client is an international hotel chain and developer looking for a Development Manager to join their West End office. The Development Manager will have to search and deliver real estate development opportunities that answer to the clients Development Road Map by working with public authorities, landowners & investors to identify, secure, structure, develop & promote exceptional real estate opportunities for the client.
They will also manage market research, market analysis, feasibility studies and joint venture structures of all real estate projects and arrange business development activities through the agent, investor and the client's partner community. In addition the successful candidate will have to generate above market returns for the client through real estate deals that are based on demand, real value generators, design, prudent development processes and practical marketing and sales strategies.
What are they looking for?
* 3-5 years of relevant experience at which candidate has demonstrated success and advancement in real estate contract negotiations development environment within the UK & Ireland
* Must have knowledge/established relationships with number of key client contacts in Development: 5-10 years plus
* Bachelor's Degree within the field and/or relevant field
* Clear understanding of UK real estate development (but not necessarily in hospitality); ability to interpret hotel feasibility studies, market metrics, financial statements and capital structure
* Strong skills relating to real estate finance, development, feasibility and financial analysis; property valuations, ROI analysis and investment sensitivities
* Proactive approach to deal tracking and utilising internal resources; monitor progress against development goals signing deals / opening hotels
* Strong verbal and written communication, computer, analytical and presentation skills.
* The successful applicant must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Advantage to speak French but not essential
* Eligible to work in the UK
What can you expect in return?
* Competitive Annual Bonus Scheme
* 31 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
* Private Medical Insurance
* Additional employer contributions to your Pension Scheme
* Free stays at the clients hotels within the UK & Ireland and discounts internationally
* Friends and Family hotel accommodation discount rate
* Child care vouchers, Cycle to work scheme & Season Ticket loan
* The list goes on.... discounts with Europe car, Emirates, Merlin Entertainment and Eurostar
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Real Estate career and is not something to be missed. If you would like to discuss further or see how else we can aid your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me (Seb) on NA for a confidential conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.