|Job Ref:||8767||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
Power Electronics Test Engineer/Power Systems Test Engineer:|
D486 is supporting the design and integration of a power distribution system for a next-generation submarine with electric drive. D486 is providing oversight of vendor design and qualification testing of bi-directional, multi-stage power electronic and electromagnetic cabinets.
Job responsibilities include:
• Vendor management and oversight for component qualification test programs.
• Managing successful integration with compatibility test facility and shipboard test programs and interfacing electrical and mechanical system testing.
• Review, adjudication of technical comments, and approval of all vendor test procedures and reports.
• Review and concurrence with all interfacing ship component and system testing.
• Preparation of technical correspondence to government customers regarding test requirements, procedures, and reports.