|Job Ref:||135391BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Australia||County/State:||New South Wales||City:||Sydney||Address:|| |
Sydney NSW, Australia (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:59|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
In this exciting and challenging opportunity, you will be working closely with our Environment, Resources and Industrial leadership team and the Sales & Marketing Manager for the Southern Region on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a relationship driven role for a professional who can help drive strategies for positioning and growth, key client program focus, through pursuit positioning and brand profiling activities internally and externally.
You will work on a broad range of innovative marketing and business development initiatives that help deliver on the strategy for the business. You will be part of a team that proactively designs and implements new ideas that create better client experiences and drive revenue growth. You will have flexibility in the way you work - whether in the office or offsite - you can always stay connected.
Working within the highly collaborative marketing team and with direct access to technical specialists you will be able to plan and deliver client proposals drawing on the full range of traditional and digital delivery approaches. You will be pivotal in helping produce high quality, targeted and successful bids for the Environment, Resources and Industrial business - from environmental assessments for major transport infrastructure, to engineering solutions for renewable energy projects and resilience strategies for private and government clients.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
• Manage and assist with the drafting, preparation and production of high quality bids for specified industry team
• Provide strategic advice and contribute to the development of key pursuit and client plans
• Work with key stakeholders on pitch strategy, including coaching on interviews and briefings
• Track pipeline opportunities and work with the Bid Coordinator team to keep the CRM system up to date and provide regular reporting
• Coordinate tender debriefs, develop and maintain suite of project profiles, CVs and other relevant material for use in bids
• Organising and implementing client relationship and profile building activities with assistance from the Events Coordinator and broader marketing team
• Degree qualified in marketing or similar discipline
• 5 years' experience in a B2B or professional services environment with demonstrated success in a similar or related role
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex environment and use influencing skills to drive initiatives
• Strategic style thinker with excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrated experience in writing, proofing and editing proposals
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.