|Job Ref:||MIBAPW0106||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 24,000 - £ 30,000 per year, excellent benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:42|
Are you a Junior Building Surveyor who likes the sound of working for an industry leader? Can you see yourself working on some of the most iconic towers in the capital? Do you have at least a basic knowledge of Party Wall? If you can answer yes then we have the perfect role for you to start ASAP paying up to £30,000 plus bonuses and benefits!|
Based just a stones throw from the river and some of London's best loved landmarks, this award winning consultancy is looking for a Junior Surveyor to join their Party Wall team to work on a variety of projects including some of the most cutting edge skyscrapers and highest spec basements.
If you'd like to join and contribute to this dedicated, experienced and highly-motivated team then you will get in return:
* A fantastic work environment with a supportive team, state-of-the-art offices and a great work/life balance
* The opportunity to work on some of the country's most iconic projects
* 3% contributory pension scheme
* Private medical cover and life insurance after one year
* 22 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays AND Christmas closure
* Performance related annual bonus scheme (paid every year for past 7 years)
As a Party Wall Surveyor working for this leading practice, you will be responsible for:
* Acting as the named surveyor for either/both parties
* Dealing with high value commercial party wall cases
* Liaising with architects and designers
* Preparing and serving notices as appropriate
* Preparing party wall awards
If you like the sound of this role and you would like to move your career forward with this firm you must:
* Have a degree in Building Surveying or a related, relevant subject
* Have some party wall experience
* Have a good attitude & strong work ethic
This role is open to receiving applications immediately. Appropriate candidates will be contacted and invited to attend face to face interviews with the Associate who runs the team. Please apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Party Wall , Party Wall Surveyor , Building Surveying , Neighbourly Matters
qualification BSc Building Surveying or other relevant degree