Accomplished Program Manager
Kwajalein Atoll and Huntsville, Alabama
Raytheon has a unique and exciting opportunity as a Program Manager (PM) who will apply experience and success for the range operations, maintenance and sustainment (OM&S) on the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) at Kwajalein Atoll; RTS Operations Center (ROC-H) in Huntsville, AL; and temporary duty assignments auxiliary support on Wake Island. This includes performing program planning, generating and preparing the range for operations, scheduling range operations, executing range operations, generating range operations data products, and ensuring operators are properly trained and certified for the operation, maintenance, and sustainment of the RTS range assets. The Program Manager must manage concurrently RTS resources and assets in both CONUS at the ROC-H and OCONUS at RTS.
You will oversee multiple teammates and supplier companies supporting the U.S. Space and Missile Defense Command, including support to all range customers.
In this role, you will oversee and coordinate all operational and administrative activities to include the government contract and will be fully accountable for performance to budget for Range activities:
- Responsible for overall program performance, including P&L
- Primary Customer interface.
- Direct personnel, manage cost and schedules, ensure contract compliance, and serve as the primary interface for range scheduling.
- Actively manage to the program budget, schedules and programs, and proactively initiate project communications and documentation.
- Be primary POC for Range Interface with the Range Commander and other contractors (C4IM and BOS) to ensure required assets are available to support mission requirements.
- Collecting and reviewing requirements for range resources such as communication, telemetry, radar, optics, meteorology and launch operations.
- Supporting Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), Mission Integration Working Groups (MIWGs) and other integrated Product teams (IPTS).
- Planning and execution of all program requirements to support all mission and test activities, and tasks as may be required to ensure the success of the SMDC and their range customers.
- Growth leader to align Raytheon capabilities and resources to meet emerging customer needs.
- Capable of leading a team of over 400 personnel including multiple subcontractors in a complex contract structure at several locations.
- Successful business influencer supporting, analyzing, defining and influencing customer needs.
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to ensure launch readiness criteria to meet range customer requirements and expectations as defined by the RETS Program, assessing issues and directing actions for resolution to support range safety, ensuring green range operations within risk parameters.
- Employ processes and action plans for monitoring and improving program performance, including program controls, quality control, conflict, and problem resolution.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Experience as a Manager of range schedule and/or system operations with detailed knowledge of large scale program for range organizations, government agencies, and contractors
- Possess Secret Clearance, clearable to TS
- Familiarity with government contracting and procurement process
- Fully understand the RTS System Enterprise objectives, deliverables, expectations, and constraints
- Minimum 20 years of management and/or organizational management experience.
- Be a leader and facilitator for functional team resources
- Demonstrated experience and capability with interfacing with government customers at senior levels including multiple DoD, Agency and range user organizations.
- Superior planning, organization, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Possesses superior skills in communication, relationship management, team building, negotiation and leadership
- Knowledge of the Kwajalein RTS Operations as demonstrated by previous experience on program
- Customer intimacy with at least one of the major Kwajalein range users; SMDC, NASA, MDA, AF
- Possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience leading a large Range/Network OM&S programs
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
AL - Huntsville
Marshall Islands - Kwajalein