Location: Barrow-in-Furness - United Kingdom |
Duration: 06 month contract
Rate: £29.68 Per Hour LTD
The main requirements are 1. And 2. Which basically translate as influencing and incorporating engineering change into an existing suite of ILS documentation and data. However, we would be interested in people with any of the skills below:
- NA of Supportability reports to facilitate the engineering change process and conducting related Availability Reliability and Maintainability (ARM) activities.
- Implementation of the changes defined above into the LSA and Tech Pubs source documentation.
- Supply System Modelling and Life Cycle Cost analysis (LCC).
- Reliability modelling.
- In partnership with other areas of the Engineering Team ensuring the product will operate safely and reliably in the operating environment, and can be manufactured and supported cost effectively.
- Influence product design by attendance of design reviews etc
- Undertake presentations for design reviews with the customer.
- Conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new, existing and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks
9. Input of the results of the above into a data base, compliant with MIL-STD-1388-2B or DEF STAN 00-60.
- LCN structuring
- Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Provisioning data compilation.
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
10. Production of LSAR reports from the data base as requested by contract, customer, or project.
Additional security information
We seek a supportability Engineer who has worked in a Military/Defence environment or industry within the last 12 months or who is capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum)