Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We currently have this opportunity within Rail Control Solutions Division (RCS) for our current and upcoming projects:
ITC Engineers (Multi positions)
- Prepare and Update Installation, Test and commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification.
- Monitor and supervise the site installation activities and ensure sub-contractor's quality of work achieves the desirable quality level
- Undertake site test & commissioning activities. Perform system functional tests and ensure that all interfaces to the signalling system are appropriately tested according to the procedures . Register the test results and obtain signoff from the customers.
- Follow internal process to raise any non-conformities found at site. Trouble the system errors found and liaise with Engineering team for remedial actions.
- Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
- Installation, test and commissioning experience in railway signaling. Metro with CBTC experience is preferred.
- Impact to the progress of the project execution
- Trouble shooting and log analysis experience is needed. Capable to make decision at site
- Site coordination customer liaison
- Must be willing to be working at the site
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical or related fields.
- At least 3 years working experience in signalling systems
- Experience with CBTC signalling for on-board and wayside
- Installation, test and commissioning experience in railway signalling. Metro with CBTC experience is preferred.
- Relevant experience in double-tracking work is ideal.
- Trouble shooting and log analysis experience is needed.
- Site coordination, customer liaison, public speaking and presentation with different stakeholder (i.e. Customer consultant, subcontractor, interface work pacakages, contractors.
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office, Primavera
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join our LinkedIn Group!