Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||MAN00632||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||Philippines||City:||Manila||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:01|
With more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connected global network.|
We currently have opportunities for Aquatic Ecology Specialists to join GHD Manila's Environment Group.
The Environment Group has been actively involved in assisting industry clients to comply with environmental regulations throughout various project development phases. During the construction phase, we provide on-ground advice and assistance in managing impacts and monitoring the environment.
Ideally you will have:
• A degree in Biology, Environmental Science or other related disciplines
• At least 3 years of e xperience in biodiversity assessment, flora and faunal inventory assessment
• With experience and technical knowledge in freshwater ecology
• Working knowledge of the EIA legislation in the Philippines
• Demonstrated ability in project management and experience working in a professional consulting environment
• Excellent writing and communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is critical to the success and happiness of our people. GHD also offers competitive salary packages, social and business networking opportunities and family friendly policies.
Please forward your covering letter and resume via the link below.
Candidates must be a Filipino citizen or have the right to work in the Philippines.