the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Engineering, Production and Quality organizations;
- Engage in engineering development work;
- Sign engineering drawings and documentations;
- Provide data to compile the Weight and Balance Manual which conforms to the regulatory authorities' requirements.
- Ensure the aircraft/component weighings result in a correct weight and center of gravity.
- Support various research and development projects;
- Act as Mass Properties expert;
- Plan, execute audits, prepare reports and follow up on corrective actions;
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold a bachelor in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- You have 2 to 5 years experiences and practical knowledge as Mass Properties Engineer.
- Familiar with the materials used in aerospace like the aluminum, composite and aircraft completion finishing materials.
- You have practical knowledge and experience in aircraft structure and completion components.
- You have practical knowledge and experience of Catia/Enovia V5.
- Work under minimum supervision to perform a wide range of technical functions.
- You are customer-oriented with innovative problem solving skills and you are organized.
- You have good communication skills including good English and French writing and verbal skills.
- You are a team player, working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Good command of various software (MS Suite, Outlook, Acrobat, etc.).
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.