|Job Ref:||BBBH140761||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Software Test Engineer|
Software Test Engineer for a professional services client based in Cardiff. This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed Software test team working with C++ and Visual Studio. The right candidate will play an essential part on the release of a new product.
* To work alongside stakeholders including managers and produce reports about the quality of all solutions being delivered.
* Create and maintain test scripts to support the testing process.
* Integration, functional & non- functional system testing, user testing acceptance & regression Testing.
* Priorities and run test scripts manage defects and identify risks.
* Software Development background (.NET,C#,C++,Java)
* ISEB or ISTQB Qualified.
* Functional + Non-functional testing experience.
* 2 years minimum of testing exposure.
* Unit Testing (TDD).
* Up to £35,000 base salary.
* Generous pension scheme.
* Excellent development opportunities.
* Life insurance.
* Reduced interest rates after probation..
* Bupa healthcare.
If this seems something of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are currently on going so please contact Jake Denman on NA for further details ASAP. You can also send over your CV to NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.